Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, September 30, 2012

Counter-Strike Online 0.51

1:54 PM

Fans of Counter-Strike unite in an online dispute to the death.


Initially made as a Half-Life mod, Counter-Strike evolved into an entirely new standalone game that has millions of fans around the world. Counter-Strike has gained great success over the years as well as an ever-growing dedicated fan base.

Counter-Strike Online brings you the same action packed game as the original title and also with new features and never before seen weapons, maps and mods.



1 comments:

  1. Hello there! Your article rocks also as being a legitimate wonderful realize!
    ??
    I can??t actually help but admire your weblog internet site, your web-site is
    adorable and good
    My spouse and I stumbled more than here
    unique web site and thought I should check items
    out.
    I like what I see so i am just adhering to you. Appear ahead to discovering your internet page yet once again.
    Also see my webpage - free iphone klingeltöne

    ReplyDelete

Note:
1. Do not include links in comments as they will not be published after moderation !
2. Make sure that you click "subscribe by mail" to get notified when someone reply to your comments.
3. Please do not spam Spam comments will be deleted immediately upon our review.
4.Only English comments will be accepted.

 
Toggle Footer